COVID-19 a homeopathic perspective and finding the genus epidemicus and prevention.




Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases.

COVID-19 also called as Novel Coronavirus 19, is a viral infection caused by such a coronavirus. This is an animal to human transmission disease, where the virus is transferred from an infected animal to humans and then spreads rapidly from human to human.

CoronavirusMICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION
Under the microscope, the Coronavirus is a single strand RNA virus. It has protein spikes on its surface and these resemble a crown. Hence the name CORONA - which in Latin means CROWN.

HISTORY
This Coronavirus has a long history. The similar type of infection was detected in 2003 and was labeled as SARS, and in 2012 as MERS

SARS - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, it was caused by a Coronavirus, where the transmission was from Bats to Civets to Humans.

MERS - Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, it was caused by a Coronavirus, where the transmission was from Bats to Camels to human.

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
Common signs of COVID-19 are
  1. Fever
  2. Dry Cough
  3. Pneumonia.
  4. Breathlessness
  5. Myalgia
  6. Fatigue
Pneumonia as a main symptom for coronavirus
In severe cases, where the immunity is very low, pneumonia gets complicated and it leads to ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome), which can lead to septic shock, and Hypotension.

RISK
Individual who are at high risk to contact COVID-19 are 
  1. Old people over 60 yrs of age
  2. People having underlying conditions like Hypertension and Diabetes
  3. Immuno-compromised patients

SPREAD
COVID-19 spreads from airborne transmission It spreads via tiny droplets from an infected person, when he coughs or sneezes, the tiny droplets, which contains the Coronavirus, get transmitted to the person who is in close contact with the infected person. It enters the body through the mucous membranes of the mouth, nose, and eyes.

INCUBATION PERIOD
The minimum incubation period is 5 days to 24 days.

DIAGNOSIS
An examination of the throat swab for the RT-PCR assay is done to detect the virus.

PREVENTION
Steps to prevent coronavirus
Since Coronavirus spreads through tiny droplets of saliva, direct contact is to be avoided
  1. Avoid traveling to places around disease outbreak
  2. Stay 2-3 meters away from heavily infected persons
  3. Avoid crowded places. 
  4. Use HAND WASHING practices frequently. Use an alcohol-based sanitizer and scrub your hands thoroughly.
  5. Avoid touching the T area i.e. Eyes, Nose, and Mouth.

Homeopathy treats the Man in disease and not disease in Man. Hence the best prophylactic against the disease/epidemic is the constitutional homeopathic medicine. A person who is already taking homeopathic medicine need not worry about the epidemic diseases as the Right constitutional medicines is already working to boost his immunity thus preventing illness.

However when a large number of people are affected by the same disease also called an epidemic disease, then, in that case, a GENUS EPIDIMICUS remedy can be the next line of defense against such a disease. 

To find a GENUS EPIDEMICUS, we need to observe a few cases and then understand what is the common symptoms exhibited by most of these cases and accordingly a common GENUS EPIDEMUCUS can be found which can then be administered to a large group of patients.

Is finding genus epidemicus a right homeopathic approach?
Though there may some arguments against the use of specific remedies for particular diseases, at times of emergencies like the COVID-19 disease, it necessitates the use of Genus Epidemicus. "It is perfectly legitimate homeopathy to take a number of cases and having found the drug-disease which corresponds most closely to the disease in all its developments, to give that drug in a routine fashion to all cases which do not manifestly call for some other drug. The use of Baptisia in this way in the influenza epidemics has saved me a great deal of brain-work and has cut short, often in a few hours, many an attack of the disease. That does not mean that I have given no other remedy; on the contrary, I have had to use in some case or other almost every remedy in the materia medica; but the knowledge of the doctrine of the genius epidemicus has saved a vast amount of trouble, nevertheless...." Clarke.

CHALLENGES TO FIND GENUS EPIDEMICUS IN COVID-19
COVID-19 has affected many provinces of Mainland China and Wuhan, the epicenter of COVID-19 is under complete lockdown and there is no way to reach these patients. However today due to the vast development in technology and through the use of Internet, much data is available on the WHO websites and other government websites. A close study into this data has helped to understand the common symptoms of the disease. Based on this information we should be able to find the Genus Epidemicus for COVID-19

Common symptoms reported for COVID-19
As per the research data available following were the symptoms seen in a group of patients
  1. Fever - (98.6%)
  2. Non-productive cough - (59.4%)
  3. Dyspnoea - (31.2%)
  4. Fatigue (69.6%)
  5. Myalgia (34.8%)
  6. Lymphopenia - (70.3%)
  7. Prolonged Prothrombin Time (58%)
  8. CT Chest - shows bilateral patchy shadow or ground-glass opacity (100%)
  9. ARDS (61%)
  10. Arrhythmia (44%)
  11. Organ dysfunction and shock - (30%)

Less Common symptoms were
  1. Headache
  2. Dizziness
  3. Abdominal pain
  4. Diarrhea
  5. Nausea
  6. Vomiting
CT scan studies showed following affections in lungs
Right Upper lobe - 67 %
Right Middle Lobe - 48 %
Right Lower Lobe - 16 %
Left Upper Lobe - 16 %
Left Lowe Lobe 17 %

Dominant distribution pattern in the lungs
Peripheral - 86%
Perihilar - 5%
Upper zone - 14%
Lower Zone 38%
Upper Lobe and Lower Lobe - 38%

From the above research data, it can be well understood that the totality of symptoms which help in finding the Genus Epidemicus is
We need a remedy which
  1. Has fast progression
  2. Non-productive cough - Remedy having Dry cough as a prominent symptom 
  3. Lymphopenia - A remedy good for viral fever
  4. Increased prothrombin time - a Bleeder remedy
  5. ARDS - Remedy good for Asthmatic/suffocative breathing
  6. SHOCK - Remedy which has collapse due to respiratory issues
Common Remedies which comes are

ACON, ant-t, ARS, CON, CUPR, iod, ip, lach, lyc, MERC, op, PHOS, SABAD, sep, SULPH, verat,

These common remedies need to be differentiated by analyzing other characteristic symptoms. Also the CT chest, will help us to know which lobe of the lung is affected and accordingly the right remedy can be selected. For more differentiating points can refer to the book Treatise of Acutes.

If we take a keynote symptom observed for COVID-19 which is, collapse with respiratory complaints then the most Important Remedy which comes up is Hydrocyanic Acid. This is the most suitable genus Epidemicus for the current COVID-19 infection. Following are the symptoms

HydrocyanicumAcidum

·       Spasmodic constriction in the larynx, feeling of suffocation, pain and tightness in chest, palpitation; pulse weak, irregular.
·       Collapse, due to some pulmonary condition not a cardiac collapse.
·       Noisy and agitated breathing. Dry, spasmodic, suffocative cough. Asthma, with contraction of throat. Whooping-cough. Paralysis of lungs (Aspidosperma). Marked cyanosis; venously congested lung.

MYTHS ABOUT ARSENIC ALB AS MEDICINE FOR CORONAVIRUS
There is a lot of information circulating on social media as "Arsenic Alb as preventive medicine for coronavirus." As explained earlier, all those patients who are already taking homeopathic medicines are being given medicines for improving immunity. Hence there is no need to take Arsenic Alb as preventive for coronavirus. And if they ever get any symptoms of fever, cold or cough, its good to contact their homeopath for the next course of action.

Those who are not under any homeopathic medicines should still wait and visit a homeopathic practitioner in their area, and seek a proper genus epidemicus remedy which can be any one of the above-listed medicine. Arsenic alb is one of the suggested genus epidemicus from the group but this not the only medicines.

For more information visit www.homoeocare.co.in 

Disclaimer.
This Genus epidemicus is just an indication and should always be taken under the guidance of a qualified homeopathic practitioner in your area. This information does not substitute a proper consultation of a registered practitoner/doctor in your area.

References:
1. https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.2020200370
2. https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/full/10.1148/radiol.2020200490
3. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1770245/
4. https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/middle-east-respiratory-syndrome-coronavirus-(mers-cov)
5. https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr OGU Patrick. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr OGU Patrick through via this email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +1 719 629 0982

      Delete
    2. Natural Herbal Medicine To Cure {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE
      Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Dr Idedia to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes disease .. I have suffered from Herpes-2 for 4years ago which almost took my life. But one day I was searching the internet and I found Dr Idedia saw so many testimonies on how Dr Idedia helps people in curing their deadly diseases, and I contacted Dr Idedia asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He prepared herbal medicine for me and I received the herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite stopped, so I went to my doc and was confirmed negative. I am Herpes disease free! contact the herbal doctor via his email> dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or his cell number / WhatsApp> +2349126592869

      Delete
  2. Great work,thank you sir..🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot sir, very informative, it's a guideline to work further.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sir lots of confusion is now clear

    ReplyDelete

  5. Masters Homeoapthy Appreciate you Informative blog. It is really very helpful information.
    Masters Homeopathy Hospitals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Masters Homeoapthy Appreciate you Informative blog. It is really very helpful information.
    Masters Homeopathy Hospitals
    Homeopathy Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very helpful information. Thank You for sharing Sir..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vary helpful information 💁‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

  9. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ebhota online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drebhotasoltion@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2348089535482 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA..

    ReplyDelete
  10. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS. what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr Adigba on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: dradigba@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it. 1 HIV/AIDS 2 HERPES 3 CANCER 4 ALS 5 HEPATITIS 6 DIABETES 7 LOVE SPELL 8 INFECTIONS 9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,..... THANKS TO DR SUNNYNA FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU BLESS.....    

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOW I GOT CURED FROM  HPV WARTS Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HPV disease by a Doctor called DR MOMOH i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV and i saw comment of people talking about how DR MOMOH cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HPV so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HPV result came out negative. I pray for you God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: dr.momoh9@gmail.com , or whatsApp him on this number +2347083724098 1. LOVE SPELL 2. ALS CURE 3. HEPATITIS B 4. HIV/AIDS CURE 5. HERPES CURE 6 SPIRITUAL HEALERS

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOW I GOT CURED FROM  HPV WARTS Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HPV disease by a Doctor called DR MOMOH i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HPV and i saw comment of people talking about how DR MOMOH cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HPV so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HPV result came out negative. I pray for you God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: dr.momoh9@gmail.com , or whatsApp him on this number +2347083724098 1. LOVE SPELL 2. ALS CURE 3. HEPATITIS B 4. HIV/AIDS CURE 5. HERPES CURE 6 SPIRITUAL HEALERS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dr. Riaria cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since seven years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure HPV infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HPV,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across DR Aire the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus, so I contacted him base on the testimonies I'm seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him ac today through his email he can help you email ;drairehome@gmail.com. all thank to you DR Aire for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  15. having Herpes is not the end of life there many treatment to cure herpes infection with the help of Dr Ben herbal product.I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and I lost hope because I was out of casted and rejected even by my closet friends. I searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and I read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so I decided to contact the Same herbalist call Dr Ben because I know that nurture has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after five days! I used the medicine as he instructed me. and I was cured! It really like a dream but I am so happy! That the reason I decided to aslo add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help, you can email him on Drbenhealthcare1@gmail.com and WhatsApp +2349055476554 , here his Facebook page Link
    ��������������
    https://www.facebook.com/104946201562409/posts/104996411557388/?app=fbl .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm here to appreciate Dr Ojamo for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus, I tested positive of this virus two years ago and since then I have been suffering from this virus so one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr Ojamo curing people from Herpes virus and immediately I contacted him on his email >> dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com and I told him about my troubles and he told me that I will get cured, He gave me some instructions which I rightly followed so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for for a week and everything was like a dream to me and the Herpes virus was totally gone when I went back to the hospital and it came out negative and all the symptoms were gone. Why don't you reach him today and be free from diseases like herpes because he is a very good and honest herbal Doctor. contact him and get your life back. You can call him or whatsapp him via +2349077406037 or you can email him via>> dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got Diagnosed with Herpes, I have be dealing with Herpes for the past 4 years. On till I got review online about natural cure people testifies how DR. Ehimare cure them with his herbal treatment. And I order the treatment, after taking it for 21 days I totally got cured with DR. Ehimare treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it you can contact his email address via; drehimare3@gmail. com or you can also call or whatsapp +1 (267) 681-1087Dr. Ehimare also cure the following virus and many more... 1} Cancer 2} Diabetes 3} Hepatitis 4} fibroid 5} herpes 6} Lupus

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...email him drehiaguna@gmail.com.. OR WhatsApp +2348073908953 THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 DiabetesGod bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been treating herpes virus for several years with different medications until I saw a post on how a young lady got cured from herpes, Out of desperation I decided to contact him with little or no hope of a solution after taken his herbal medications reluctantly to my biggest surprise I tested negative, God bless you Dr ubarlo drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348119508814 for his wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  20. months ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR ODUDU and I contacted DR ODUDU that same day I purchase his cure online, after three weeks of taking the herbal treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR ODUDU you can reach out to him through his email: [dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348101571054 stay safe and bless you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Myths about coronavirus - COVID 19

Asthma